Location: Moncton, New Brunswick
Term: Permanent; Full-Time
Summary: You will be responsible for researching, designing, and developing Embedded Software for breath analytics products.
Great Work Environment
- An innovative medical technology company developing a breath test cancer screening and other non-invasive diagnostics.
- A team of highly skilled and passionate individuals.
- Located in Moncton, the hub city of the Maritimes, an awesome place to live.
- Group health insurance
- Ping-pong table, running club, etc.
- BBQs, Pot-locks, board games and tons of social activities!
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Relevant work experience in design and production environment
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging electronic hardware
- Knowledge/Experience of Assembler/C/C++
- RTOS experience is an asset
- Experience with medical device product development is an asset
- Experience with quality management systems and medical device standards (ISO 13485, ISO 80001, ISO 14971, IEC 60601, IEC 62304) is an asset.
- Develops and evaluates real-time firmware for microcontroller-based systems to support product development
- Verifies and validates system and product capabilities.
- Develops and streamlines configuration management processes to support product development and manufacturing.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Estimates budgets and time scopes for projects.
- Develops and maintains work instructions and other documents required by the quality management system.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to the R&D operations by supporting electrical hardware troubleshooting, maintenance, and improvement and by contributing to the design of prototypes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits
- Knowledge of quality management systems an asset
- Ability to work independently in a hands-on environment
- Ability to handle competing deadlines across multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Solid decision-making skills
- Adhere to procedures, rules, and regulations
- Excellent communications skills
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and training and development.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Breathe BioMedical is an equal opportunity employer.